Volunteer Community Supermarket Assistant (with or without driving)
Scan me or visit www.getinvolvednorfolk.org.uk/o/Coastal-Community-Supermarket/opportunities/Volunteer-Community-Supermarket-Assistant-with-or-without-driving/56218 to join
SummaryCould you help us run our community supermarket? Our volunteers will help load/unload stock, run the shop and drive the delivery van
We are looking for volunteers to join our friendly team and help run our pop-up community supermarket. We have various roles available across several locations. If you could help with any of these duties we'd love to hear from you.
- Loading/unloading stock from the van
- Setting up the pop-shop including moving tables and setting up displays.
- Driving the van to pop-up locations and delivering food packages to the more isolated, rural villages
- Assisting in the shops, replenishing stock, taking payments, recording sales and helping customers
- Signing up new members
- Helping members to access additional support services
- Providing a friendly face!
Our base is in Wells-Next-The-Sea and our initial pop-up locations will be in Hunstanton on Mondays (10am-1pm) and Walsingham on Tuesdays (10pm-4pm). We will be opening more locations in the near future, potentially Blakeney and Snettisham, so we would welcome any interest from volunteers in these areas too. Please get in touch if you'd like a chat to find out more
About Coastal Community Supermarket
In addition to the supermarket we will working with partner organisations to provide wrap around support services, helping our members improve their overall health and wellbeing.