Scan me or visit www.getinvolvednorfolk.org.uk/o/Crimestoppers/opportunities/Media-Marketing-Role/76487 to join
SummaryTo promote, develop and maintain our online and offline presence in order to maximise our impact and to promote ourselves as widely as possible
· Produce relevant and interesting content for use across all social media platforms.
· To ensure the regional web page on the Crimestoppers website is up to date. Including writing content and updates about recent campaigns for central office staff to upload.
· Responsible for engaging and consistent online presence via Twitter to promote the activities and achievements of the local Committee.
· Ensure that communication reaches a wide range of local stakeholders and diverse audiences and increase the number of followers and online engagement.
· Create and maintain a social media plan and track the effectiveness of our social media work and recommend ways forward.
· To ensure that all Committee activity considers the potential use of social media, and provide online support.
· To maintain contact with, and be a primary contact from the committee for the Crimestoppers Digital Manager.
· Proficient in using different types of marketing and communications media, including electronic and social media (Facebook, Twitter and YouTube) websites and email.
· Possess strong written skills, and an ability to produce interesting and engaging stories and news stories.
· To be and effective communicator, articulate, and accurate in all work.
· 5-10 hours per month, predominantly working from home
· Regularly attend committee meetings and other events of interest on occasions
· Commit to the principles of the Crimestoppers Volunteer Charter.
· Sign a Volunteer Agreement and Non-Disclosure Agreement.
· Support from Committee Chair and Regional Manager.