Scan me or visit www.getinvolvednorfolk.org.uk/o/Crimestoppers/opportunities/Support-Volunteer-Role/76486 to join
SummaryAn ideal volunteering opportunity for individuals who want to support the work of Crimestoppers
To be proactive and forthcoming to provide help and support to the Crimestoppers committee when required, skills dependant, these activities could include:
· Assisting with Committee run events, such as Fearless ‘Train the Trainer’ days.
· Attending Networking Events/Other local events promoting Crimestoppers to the public.
· Fundraising and campaign Support where required.
· Helping to distribute Crimestoppers literature in general to busy/popular locations in the local community.
· Where possible, recruit other people to be part of the Committee’s pool/support volunteer network.
· Previous volunteering experience with similar activities as listed above.
· Knowledge and understanding of the organisation’s strategies and plans (or the willingness and potential to acquire the same).
· Proactive and reliable.
· Ability to work as a team member to ensure successful delivery of projects/events/activities.
· Friendly, approachable and at ease engaging with members of the community to promote Crimestoppers.
· Commit to the principles of the Crimestoppers Volunteer Charter.
· Sign a Volunteer Agreement and Non-Disclosure Agreement.
The role will be supported through regular contact via email from the Committee, to keep support volunteers abreast of all committee activity.
When assisting with events and other initiatives, the Committee Chair, Marketing Volunteer and Secretary will ensure Support Volunteers are kept up to date and informed, with a clear point of contact assigned.