Scan me or visit www.getinvolvednorfolk.org.uk/o/Cup-O-T-Wellness-and-Therapy-Services/opportunities/Exhibition-Volunteers/60020 to join
SummaryVolunteer at our exhibition: "Festival of Community Secrets: The hidden side of Norfolk" at StART Studio in Wymondham, supporting and chatting to visitors
The Festival of Community Secrets: The hidden side of Norfolk is an exhibition that explores the lives of young people and families in our community. The exhibition contains postcards made anonymously with secrets of heart ache, joy, hopes, fears and confessions.
The aim is to highlight issues that matter to our community, and provide support and sign posting. This exhibition has been collated by a young person and their occupational therapist at Cup-O-T: Wellness and Therapy Services.
Visit our exhibition page on our website for further details.
Event volunteers will:
- Welcome visitors to the exhibition
- Ensure safety and handing out of the torches for visiting the exhibition room
- Keep count of numbers in the exhibition room
- Encourage people to talk about the exhibition after they have left the exhibition room
- Collect feedback about the exhibition experience
- Encourage visitors to make their own postcard to add to the exhibition
- Show visitors information about local services to sign post to for support on issues raised
- Talk about Cup-O-T as an organisation
We are looking for 2-3 volunteers for each day:
Friday 13th January 3pm-7pm preview evening
Saturday 14th January 9am - 4pm
Sunday 15th January 10am-4pm
Volunteers can do half or full days. Volunteers must be aged 18+.
🗣️ Native language skills
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs
About Cup-O-T: Wellness and Therapy Services
Our social purpose is:
To make mental health support accessible at an early stage.
To support young people to achieve their potential.
To make mental health support accessible in rural areas.
To increase mental wellness in communities.