Social Media Volunteer
Scan me or visit www.getinvolvednorfolk.org.uk/o/Cup-O-T-Wellness-and-Therapy-Services/opportunities/Social-Media-Volunteer/75026 to join
SummaryHelp us to share our stories by creating content for our social media channels and creating an ongoing social media plan.
Cup-O-T: Wellness and Therapy Services provides accessible, creative, evidence based mental health support and training to empower communities, young people and families.
Cup-O-T offers outdoor-based occupational therapy programmes as well as family and community sessions. The programmes empower young people aged 7-25 and families, who face complex and difficult challenges in their lives. We focus on the physical, mental and emotional wellbeing of our young people working with them to make lasting
changes to their lives and helping them play a positive role in their communities. Our sessions are for young people at risk of exclusion, becoming NEET and those with trauma, SEND and SEMH difficulties.
Our therapy groups are designed and led by qualified Occupational Therapists who also have training and experience working in outdoor and woodland environments. You will be sharing our work on social media.
About the role:
You will be responsible for all aspects of our social media presence. This will include posting regularly or scheduling posts. You will also create a social media plan to help with ongoing engagement.
- Create social media content in line with our brand
- Keep up to date with our work to gather stories and feedback from our projects
- Share stories of our work on our social media platforms
- Share information posts as requested
- Create an ongoing social media engagement plan
- Adhere to our client confidentiality and safeguarding policies
When and where?
- Hours will vary but approx. 5 hours per week
- Home based
Skills / experience needed:
- Working knowledge of Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Working on your own initiative
- Collaboration with the rest of the team
- Communication skills
- Experience using Canva to create social media content
- To adhere to the Safeguarding Policy and Procedures.
- To report any safeguarding incidents or concerns immediately to your Designated Safeguarding Officer or Lead Designated Safeguarding Officer.
- To complete any Safeguarding Awareness training as required
- If required for your post, undertake an enhanced DBS check and maintain annual membership through the update service.
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs
About Cup-O-T: Wellness and Therapy Services
Our social purpose is:
To make mental health support accessible at an early stage.
To support young people to achieve their potential.
To make mental health support accessible in rural areas.
To increase mental wellness in communities.