Scan me or visit www.getinvolvednorfolk.org.uk/o/Cup-O-T-Wellness-and-Therapy-Services/opportunities/Volunteer-Coordinator/62420 to join
SummaryWe're seeking someone to lead on volunteer management, focusing on HR, admin and wellbeing duties.
Volunteers are incredibly important at Cup-O-T, as they help us with the day to day running of the service, take part in running events and provide support to our clients in workshops. We need help in supporting our volunteers, to ensure they have the best experience possible whilst volunteering with us. If you have an interest in working with people, an interest in mental health, experience in administration, HR or business management, then this role would be well suited to you.
Day to Day Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Arranging reference requests and DBS Checks
- Checking applications and booking in interviews
- Interviewing potential volunteers
- Booking volunteers onto training courses
- Attending fundraising events or workshops
- Leading volunteer inductions
- Assigning volunteers to events and workshops
- Assisting with wellbeing sessions for volunteers
- Assisting in celebratory events and happenings for volunteers
Flexible role (home working and at events)
We will provide support
Reimbursement of costs
🗣️ Native language skills
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs
About Cup-O-T: Wellness and Therapy Services
Our social purpose is:
To make mental health support accessible at an early stage.
To support young people to achieve their potential.
To make mental health support accessible in rural areas.
To increase mental wellness in communities.