Scan me or visit www.getinvolvednorfolk.org.uk/o/Felbrigg-Hall/opportunities/Room-Guide/54513 to join
SummaryIf only these walls could talk! Our room guides tell the history of Felbrigg from the family stories to art and interiors, and love making people feel at home.
By getting involved, you could
• Get to know Felbrigg Hall by heart and learn its secrets
• Use your people skills to welcome and inspire visitors from all over the world
• Be part of a varied and enthusiastic team and make new friends
• Spend time in fabulous rooms jam-packed with history
• Welcoming every visitor
• Learning more about Felbrigg Hall, so you can share all that’s special - indoors and out
• Helping visitors to discover more, making suggestions so they can enjoy their day, their way
• Helping if people ask, and thinking about the needs of all visitors, including disabled people and families
• Using your knowledge or skills, for example giving talks, helping with children’s activities, handling collections
• Showing visitors the safest routes out of the building in an emergency
• Helping visitors understand why we need to take care of special places and, if needs be, raising any concerns you have with staff
• Getting to know health and safety and evacuation procedures
• There might be some other activities that are of interest to you, that we could use your help with.
This role will suit you if you are...
• Full of enthusiasm, hoping to inspire visitors of all ages
• Someone who loves being around people – you’ll meet a lot each day!
• Interested in Felbrigg Hall – you don’t need to know the history of the universe, but as a room guide you’ll pick up lots of facts and figures
• Available at least once a fortnight