Support Meeting Coordinator
Scan me or visit www.getinvolvednorfolk.org.uk/o/Motor-Neurone-Disease-Assocation---Kings-Lynn-Group/opportunities/Support-Meeting-Coordinator/55051 to join
SummaryWe are looking for someone to help support people with MND, carers and families at our local support group meetings in the West Norfolk area.
As a Support Meeting Coordinator you will:
- Organise regular coffee mornings, afternoon teas, support meetings or drop-ins for people living with MND, their families and carers
- Work with their local branch/group to arrange meeting dates
- Secure and liaise with venues
- Send invitations, organise and serve refreshments
- Ensure that all who attend the events feel welcome, included and have an enjoyable social experience
The role will suit you if you are:
- a good communicator
- have good organisational skills
- have warm and empathetic manner
- a team player
- able to encourage people to come along and meet others
You’ll become part of a friendly and dedicated team and make a positive impact on the lives of people affected by MND. You will be able to access a range of training workshops and events.
Meetings are held in several locations around King’s Lynn and West Norfolk and it would be important to have own transport.