Scan me or visit www.getinvolvednorfolk.org.uk/o/Norfolk-Archaeological-Trust/opportunities/Event-Assistant/54809 to join
SummaryWe are seeking individuals to join the volunteer team to support both onsite and external events. This may include Heritage Open Days, local shows or online
You will be a real people–person who is happy to chat with people and promote the work of NAT. You will be a real people–person who is happy to chat with people and promote the work of NAT. We are seeking new individuals to join the volunteer team to support both onsite and external events. This may include Heritage Open Days, local shows or online events.
What are we looking for?
- Confident and happy to talk to people
- Good communication skills
- Reliable with good time management skills
- Happy working on your own or as part of a team alongside other volunteers
- Individuals who would like to share the history and stories of NAT sites
- Events during peak season – May to September, plus option for home based research, planning and promotion throughout the year.
- Days are flexible. Weekday and weekend availability needed.
- This role is suitable for anyone, no experience required
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to meet new people and be part of a volunteer group
- The chance to gain or enhance your customer service and people skills
- Helping to maintain local sites of historic and archaeological importance
- Full training and induction
- Supporting the work of a local charity, the Norfolk Archaeological Trust
NAT sites plus third party sites; online events
Homebased research and planning
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs🤝 Extra support
About Norfolk Archaeological Trust
We actively engage with local communities so that they can be involved in the future conservation of the sites that they treasure.