Scan me or visit www.getinvolvednorfolk.org.uk/o/Norfolk-Archaeological-Trust/opportunities/Photographer/54808 to join
SummaryVolunteer Photographers take photos of our sites and specific events to provide the Norfolk Archaeological Trust with photographs for a range of media.
Our Volunteer Photographers take photos of our sites and specific events to provide the Norfolk Archaeological Trust with photographs for a range of media and library use. They should have access to a digital camera and able to take photos in high resolution.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who is confident and capable of using a digital camera, and owns a digital camera
- Happy working independently
- Has a good eye for detail and creativity in framing shots
- Can work to project briefs and capture specific shots when needed
- Good people skills so can chat to visitors and complete model release forms as necessary
- Confident in editing and sharing digital photographs
What’s the time commitment?
- Very flexible with prior notice given for events or specific projects
What’s in it for you?
- Developing your photography skills
- The opportunity to meet new people
- Full training and induction
- Supporting the work of the wider Norfolk Archaeological Trust
- Contributing to the ongoing documentation and recording of important Norfolk heritage sites
The locations include:
St Benet’s Abbey, St Benet’s Road, Ludham, Norfolk, NR29 5NU
Burgh Castle Fort, Butt Lane, Burgh Castle, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 9QB
Caistor Roman Town, Caistor St Edmund, Norfolk, NR14 8QN
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs🤝 Extra support
About Norfolk Archaeological Trust
We actively engage with local communities so that they can be involved in the future conservation of the sites that they treasure.