Scan me or visit www.getinvolvednorfolk.org.uk/o/Norfolk-Archaeological-Trust/opportunities/Site-Warden/54750 to join
SummaryWe are looking for volunteers to regularly check the site for signs of damage or other issues, using a supplied checklist and agreed route.
We are looking for volunteers to regularly check the site for signs of damage or other issues, using a supplied checklist and agreed route. The volunteer will also pick up any litter they spot along the route.
What are we looking for?
- Good observation skills and an eye for detail
- A people person, someone who enjoys chatting with others and has good communication skills
- Someone who likes to be outdoors
- Able to commit to at least one walk around site a fortnight
- Good mobility to get around this rural site
What’s in it for you?
- Full training and induction
- The opportunity to meet new people
- Sharing your experience and skills with a local charity to help them grow; being their advocate
- Supporting the work of the wider Norfolk Archaeological Trust, a local heritage charity
Burgh Castle Fort, Burgh Castle, Great Yarmouth
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs🤝 Extra support
About Norfolk Archaeological Trust
We actively engage with local communities so that they can be involved in the future conservation of the sites that they treasure.