Visitor Surveyor - Caistor Roman Town
Scan me or visit www.getinvolvednorfolk.org.uk/o/Norfolk-Archaeological-Trust/opportunities/Visitor-Surveyor---Caistor-Roman-Town/54805 to join
SummaryYou will be a real people person who is happy to approach visitors and ask them questions to learn more about their reasons for visiting the site that day.
- Friendly and chatty
- Confident approaching people
- Comfortable working outdoors
- Accurate at recording information
You will be a real people person who is happy to approach visitors and ask them questions to learn more about their reasons for visiting the site that day. You will use a standard questionnaire and record the answers on survey sheets provided.
What are we looking for?
- Confident and happy approaching and talking to people
- Reliable with good time management skills
- Happy working on your own
- Driving license and access to a car – our sites are rural and a car is needed to get to them
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to meet new people and learn more about your local history
- The chance to gain or enhance your customer service and people skills
- Gain experience in accurate data recording
- Full training and induction
- Supporting the work of a local charity, the Norfolk Archaeological Trust
Caistor Roman Town, Caistor St Edmunds, Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 8QN
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs🤝 Extra support
About Norfolk Archaeological Trust
We actively engage with local communities so that they can be involved in the future conservation of the sites that they treasure.