Building Trade Volunteers
Scan me or visit www.getinvolvednorfolk.org.uk/o/St-Edmunds-Societ/opportunities/Building-Trade-Volunteers/54908 to join
SummaryDo you have experience in a trade - carpentry, painting and decorating, brick-laying, mechanics, tiling, DIY? Could you pass on your skills to our students?
Help us to encourage, motivate and teach our young people in a trade. Support our tutors in promoting our skills training, health and safety and working together.
We would like help in our construct areas where you will join small learning groups.
You can help us · Monday to Friday between 9.30am and 3.30pm.
· 3 hours per week and a regular commitment (i.e. Monday 10am – 1pm every week)
· Flexible hours (i.e. 9.30-12.30, 12.30-15.30, 10.00-14.00 or any other hours that suit you)
· Rotated between all vocational areas as required
· Trial session to see if this is for you
· Full induction and Volunteer Handbook provided
- Mileage paid
- Lunch provided on a full volunteering day