Scan me or visit www.getinvolvednorfolk.org.uk/o/StJohnAmbulance/opportunities/Community-Volunteer/67008 to join
SummaryMost of our volunteers are in community roles; on the front lines & behind the scenes making sure St John Ambulance is there in the moments that matter.
Most of our volunteers are in community volunteering roles. They are on the front lines and behind the scenes making sure St John Ambulance is there in the moments that matter, saving lives and supporting communities.
There's a community volunteering role for everyone. You don't need to compete with other people to get in to these roles, although each has different requirements and commitments to meet.
- Event First Aider - Provide first aid treatment and care for members of the public at a variety of events.
- Youth Team -Youth Team Volunteers teach young people, from a wide breadth of backgrounds, vital first aid skills. Volunteers will help young people develop their confidence, teamwork skills and self-discipline.
- Stadium First Aider - Experienced First Aiders providing care at stadium events
- Logistics Team Member - The Logistics Team makes sure that the right equipment is in the right place at the right time. They provide a range of services, from preparing warehouse items for shipment, maintaining specialist equipment, moving stock around the district and helping set up temporary treatment centres for major events.
- Emergency Ambulance Crew - The Emergency Ambulance Crew responds to emergency and non-emergency situations, where they assess and treat patients. They transport ambulatory/non-ambulatory patients and provide high quality, professional and compassionate care at all times, as well as providing support and coaching to junior crew.
- Trainer & Demonstrator -Trainers and Demonstrators play a huge part the Community Operations Training team. They ensure outstanding quality training is provided to our people, enabling them to carry out their roles to a high standard.
- Community Advocate - Community Advocates raise the profile of first aid within their community, through the delivery of one-hour first aid awareness sessions. They are motivated, organised and proactive individuals, who have connections in their local area and is confident talking to groups of people.
And much more ... for more information get in touch there is a role for everyone.