Scan me or visit www.getinvolvednorfolk.org.uk/o/TheBeaconNorthlynn/opportunities/Cashier-Volunteer/68767 to join
SummaryTo be a welcoming presence in the café, greeting customers and accepting their orders, taking cash and card payments.
We plan to extend the welcome and place of belonging for all in North Lynn by establishing the cafe as a community hub, by firth providing hospitality and a place to be for everyone with food and drinks at low costs.
Due to the community-focussed nature of the cafe, and our desire to provide products at a low cost, we are recruiting a dedicated team of volunteers from a range of backgrounds to join us to fill a number of different roles to serve others in this project.
- To be a welcoming presence in the cafe, greeting customers as they arrive
- Accepting orders at the counter using the point-of-sale system, inputting accurately
- Pass on food order to be prepared efficiently
- Accept cash and card payments
- Maintain clean working environment and regular sanitization
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs🤝 Extra support
About The Beacon (North Lynn Methodist Church)
- We have a community cafe☕
- We have weekly community meals and coffee mornings🥪
- We have a community garden🌱
- We organise community events 🎉