Stock Room Volunteer (Cromer)
Scan me or visit www.getinvolvednorfolk.org.uk/o/RSPCA-Mid-Norfolk-and-North-Suffolk-Branch/opportunities/Stock-Room-Volunteer-Cromer/59915 to join
SummaryWe are looking for friendly volunteers to support our Cromer charity shop by working behind the scenes to sort and prepare donated items ready for sale.
Overview of opportunity
We are looking for friendly volunteers to support our Cromer charity shop by working behind the scenes to sort and prepare donated items ready for sale. The time you dedicate will help us to make the most of the incredible donations to our charity shops and raise more funds for our vital animal welfare work.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Preparing donated items for sale by steaming and hanging
- Attaching price labels and tags
- Identifying unsaleable goods and ensuring that they are accurately recycled
- Recognising high value or collectible items
- Ensuring that all eligible Gift Aid donations are processed and labelled correctly
- Keeping the stock room tidy and well organised
Relevant training and support will be provided.
What we are looking for:
- No retail experience is necessary just a helpful and friendly attitude
- Good listening skills and able to follow instructions
- Happy to work as part of a team
Flexible days and hours to be agreed.
What we can offer you:
- Join a friendly team and meet new people
- Gain new skills and experience
- Your time will help us to make a difference to the welfare of the animals in your area
Our voluntary roles are subject to an informal interview and taster session. We will ask you to provide contact details for two referees, and dependent on the position, you may need to sign an agreement and undergo specific training before starting the role.