Marketing and Communications Lead Volunteer
Scan me or visit www.getinvolvednorfolk.org.uk/o/Cromer-Artspace/opportunities/Marketing-and-Communications-Lead-Volunteer/67666 to join
SummaryCould you take a lead on Marketing and Communications for Cromer Artspace?
Cromer Artspace is a small, but rapidly developing, charity aiming to improve public access to the arts in Cromer. We are looking for one or two people with an interest in marketing and communications to help us to communicate with all of our audiences in Cromer and beyond. The role of the Marketing and Communications lead will be to work with the trustees to develop a plan for sharing our news and promoting Cromer Artspace events, and putting the plan into practice alongside other volunteers. The role will involve liaising with the trustees and project leads to ensure that marketing and communications activities are coordinated and as effective as possible. Activities will include:
- Liaising with Trustees and Project Teams to develop and implement a Marketing and Communications plan for Cromer Artspace
- Co-ordinating publicity, press and social media activity, including the website and newsletters
- Preparing PR campaigns for Cromer Artspace activities and working with other volunteers to ensure the implementation of the campaigns
- Ensuring that communication reaches a wide range of local people and organisations and diverse audience
- Tracking the effectiveness of Cromer Artspace’s marketing and communication and recommending ways forward.
We would like a commitment of around 10 hours per month, but would be happy if two people would like to share the role. Volunteering will largely take place from home, but ideally the Marketing and Communications lead will also attend trustee meetings and occasional project team meetings. Everyone involved in Cromer Artspace is a volunteer and there is a regular Volunteers' Newsletter and occasional volunteer events. Regular support will be offered by one of the trustees.