Scan me or visit www.getinvolvednorfolk.org.uk/o/Felbrigg-Hall/opportunities/Welcome-Volunteer/54512 to join
SummaryThere’s nothing like a fun day out, and our welcome volunteers help welcome all our visitors to Sheringham Park and helping them to make the most of their visit
By getting involved you could:
• Have fun and help visitors enjoy themselves
• Get experience of working in a busy and beautiful tourist destination
• Join an enthusiastic and varied team and make some new friends
• Develop and build skills for use in the future
• Providing a warm, friendly, informative welcome to help visitors make the most of their visit and helping they find their way around the site.
• Making visitors feel welcome, answering any questions and encouraging them to get involved
• Checking tickets and scanning membership cards.
• Assisting in loaning out Mobility Scooters to visitors.
• Not forgetting help to tidy things away after and event or activity or just at the end of a busy day.
• You are important in making sure things run as smoothly and safely as possible – this includes getting to know health and safety and evacuation procedures
• There might occasionally be some other activities that are of interest to you, that we could use your help with.
• This is just a selection of what is involved; you don’t have to do all of them!
This role will suit you if you are...
• Someone who loves meeting people.
• Cheerful and positive, even when the weather’s not on your side
• Enjoy being outdoors
• Willing to get stuck in with anything on a busy day