Norfolk Volunteer Passport eligibility criteria
Due to funding, to participate in this course free of charge you must meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Is living in Norfolk and has given a Norfolk postcode
- Was aged 19 or over on 31st August 2023 (unless enrolling on a family learning course)
- Is UK National who has continuously lived in the UK or the European Economic Area (EEA) (which includes the EU) for the last 3 years, or
- An EEA National that has obtained pre-settled status or settled status before 31st December 2020 and has continuously lived in the UK or the European Economic Area (EEA) (which includes the EU) for the last 3 years, or
- Covered by an exception, for example asylum seeker or refugee.
Funding Eligibility - you must also meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Unemployed and claiming benefits
- Employed and earning under £20,319 per year
- Aged 66+ and retired with an income of under £20,319 per year
- Studying English or Maths and do not have an existing GCSE at grade C/4 in that subject
- Studying ICT and do not have an existing level 1 qualification in ICT
- Studying a Lipreading course
- Attending an Independent Living Skills programme.
If you don't meet the above mentioned funding criteria there are discounts available, please contact us to discuss.